Sunday, January 1, 2012

I am sad





*267*

First day of the new year sucks royal fucking dirty ass! I found out today that Natalie`s friend Raymond is going to move to Virginia to live with his Mom. Sometime this month. This is the boy that has been spending immense amounts of time in my home for the better of 4 years (or more). I am really sad and I already cried a bit about it. He is like my kid and he is leaving. I know that someday I will see him again. I fear that it will not be the same. What if he changes and does not love us anymore?
I fear for my Natalie. Raymond is her PB to her Jelly. What is she going to do without him? I do not want to even think of what she might do to herself if she falls into a deep depression over this. I am hoping that she has already grown enough that this will not happen.

 On a positive note, I did get 4 of Ruby`s nails cut. That is all she would allow and I put all the Christmas crap away. It is blocking the entrance to the basement. So someone will HAVE to help me carry it all down tomorrow. I carried it all up.
It seems I have been having more and more to do lately. I am not really liking it.
  So that is all....

No comments:

Post a Comment