Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Chicken

Cradle of our love it was
*266*

 I thought the computer viruses and such were taken care of yesterday but we were wrong. I have to wait for this guy to wake up on the west coast to help me. I have to leave soon to take Rainbow to work too.
 It is gorgeous out. Nice and cool. No rain at all. I am going to go to the garden after I drop him off, do some harvesting and some weeding.
Today is going to be fried chicken Sunday. I have two whole fryers that I am going to cut up and make into oven fried chicken. It is an old recipe that I used to use when I was young. I sucked at making fried chicken, so I tried it this way and it was wonderful. This is a simple recipe for the chicken. You can add whatever spices you like to it. I like to soak my chicken in milk in the fridge for a couple hours. It tenderizes it. Add a couple cloves of garlic to the milk, Yummy!

I will have two big pans of this waiting to feed the masses today. I hope you have a good Sunday yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment