Friday, August 17, 2012

Gnat`s have more energy!

Someone posted this on Facebook. She said that it is for those Mom`s that have the attention span of a gnat. This is supposed to help me get my house clean and not forget anything and be proud of my accomplishments.
Yeah, right.

First off, I would have to get up at like 5am to get started. If I attempted to do everything on that list in one day, I might end up dead at the end of it. I think they should add penning your own obituary in there some place.
After you have fluffed the last damn pillow and made your drink of choice, there is one thing that they forgot to add. Dinner!
You have to make fucking dinner!

Yeah, this will never happen. This is a list for the young or a maid I cannot afford.








Where is that drink??

No comments:

Post a Comment