Monday, August 6, 2012

Photos for August

1. Outside
*265*

  A friend from Australia (Thanks Linda) showed a link to Photo A Day and how she was going to do it for the month of August. I guess people have been doing it for months. It got me interested and I am have been doing it. Now I got in on the tale end of the year but that is okay. It gives me a small purpose every day. I put them all on my phone calendar, then it reminds me that I need to take a particular picture and post it on my Facebook.  This one up top is the first one of the month.
 If you want to do it, go for it. You get to think a bit creatively on what your thing is going to be that day.

  It is another hot and humid one today. I am feeling like crap. CRAP! I think it is because I over did it in THIS heat and I need to relax. Maybe I will read a book. Maybe I will watch some more of season 1 of Supernatural. I have no idea.
Try to stay cool and hope for a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment