Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Giving is an option/ I voted!

Circa 1969

   Isn't that the cutest way to serve olives on your Thanksgiving table? I would have never thought of that. I have used oranges as cups to hold homemade cranberry sauce.
First I wanted to talk about the donation button that I added to the site over on the left hand side of the page. A couple friends wanted to send me something to help out. They suggested I add a PayPal button to the site for others to help me out too because of the bills from the hospital  I will find out exactly how much on Friday. So that button is just there. It is not telling you to give me anything, I am not expecting. I put it up cause I was prodded to. It may stay up there forever or a week. I think it is gonna bug me and I will get rid of it but we shall see.

Today is a day of lists. I have to make a list of questions to ask the Dr. I have to make a list of what I buy at the grocery store so Fred will not forget certain things. I need to make a list of things that need to be paid and when. I will write out the checks for those bills so that Fred can just pop them in mail when they need to be sent. When you are person that does everything around the house, you forget that you need to hand over the reins sometimes.
I will have to right down my Facebook and a couple other places I frequent so that Natalie can post to let people know I am okay. I will even give her the ability to come on here and say something. She knows this is my diary and I spout off on it.

  It is a cold one today. Brrr! I am going to bake something in the oven to warm up the house. We will be fat warm fuckers all winter long because I will just bake something everyday to utilize the heat from the oven. Sad really but I guess that is what was done back in the day.
 Oh, and I voted! I went in early this morning. The lines were long but they moved swiftly. I think I was in there a total of 20 minutes. Everyone was in good spirits. I have my sticker too.
I am going to get off now. I have some more weatherization to do.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment