Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Off to the Gastro...for me

*267*

Today feels like a pin up kind of day. Dont you think so? So I pulled out a large assortment in one fell swoop!
 I called my GP yesterday and left a message about the stomach symptoms that I have been having. I think I might actually have an ulcer. A couple friends told me that it sure sounds like it.
They referred me to the gastro dr (no copay..yippee!) and I waited. They finally called yesterday around 5pm and I have a very early morning appointment on Friday. Like I have to be there at 8:30am. I will do it! You cannot fuck with an ulcer. They can go all kinds of wrong.
 Since I have been losing weight unexpectedly..they are going to probably do a upper endoscopy and look around in my innards. I am so happy that I am losing weight and I love that my stomach is smaller and my clothes fit better. But something isnt quite right. I have not worked for it and I am still eating crap. Granted, I am eating less because my stomach hurts but what about before that? So I want to make sure everything is okay in there. It is most likely a organism causing this and I will have to take a bunch of antibiotics for it. Then it will be gone and I will be fine.
I am taking a positive approach to this.
Just sick of being in pain. The gut pain has slowly gotten worse but nothing alarming..do not worry about that. Just I know it needs to be looked at. This is the second day of a dull pain in the ass headache. I do not know if headaches are associated with ulcers or not but I have a whopper. And I shouldnt take anything cause those pills actually make the ulcer worse!
  If any of you have dealt with ulcers, you can shoot me some advice. I will let you all know what happens after my appointment on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment