Thursday, December 22, 2011

I get to open my secret santa today!!

*266*

My friends and I did a gift exchange this year. It is the first one we ever did. There are 10 of us. We all live in different parts of the US and we have one Canadian. Our names were randomly picked and we had to get a gift for that person. It had to be a secret!
I found out yesterday that it wasnt much of a secret after all. After much deduction, everyone knows who everyone secret santa is. Today is opening day! I have been ignoring my gift under the tree for more then a week. It is killing me. It is taking all I can to not just go in there and open it!!!!
  I can be very cool and calm about Christmas and my Birthday. If I am not getting a gift, it is really no big deal anymore. I have had enough disappointments in that arena that I have become a bit numb to it. But..if there is a pressie for me, and I have NO clue what it is...I become 6 years old! I need to know what it is! NOW!
I will shake it. I will smell it. I will squeeze it. I will move it around to see if anything moves that gives me a clue. Dammit! Nothing!
I know that my gift has candy in it. That I do know. I want to know the rest!

The cruel part? I have to wait until TONITE to open it! Ahhhhhh!

3 comments: