Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Secret Santa gift!

*266*

I have finished doing the majority of the prep work for tomorrow. I hate killing myself on eating day..I mean Christmas. Do you like my apron? It was a gift from my friend, Barb, for Secret Santa. I love the pin ups! I also am sporting some nuevo reindeer ears that jingle.
 I am very tired right now so I do not have much to say. My gut has been hurting all day no matter what I eat and I have been nauseous on and off. So my prep day dragged on. The collards are on the stove cooking. They will stay up there till like 7-8pm. Then I will turn them off and keep covered on top of stove. Turn them back on tomorrow morning and they will be perfect.

I am happy because it is Christmas but also because of two things. Doctor Who Christmas show is tomorrow night AND..Abfab is back!!

Chelsea, Natalie and I love AbFab. We love watching the repeats of it on BBC America. It will be new tomorrow night in England but not here. We can watch it on the computer though. Yeah!

Okay, I need to get off my ass and relax my legs. Have a great night all and I will post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment