Monday, August 1, 2011

Saga of the teeth





*271* <---that is what it will be till I get a new scale!

I went to the Periodonist this morning for a check up on my surgery progress. It is looking really good he says. The loose back molar is normal for me now. It is because I had some bone loss. It wont fall out. I just do not have enough bone to hold it completely straight. Some days it is loose, others it is not.
The other side on the bottom is another fucking story. I have to have the surgery on that bottom left side. He said that in 3 months it went that badly. But here is the kicker. I cannot have it done...yet. It costs $1800 per quad. My dental insurance is exhausted from the last one and I am paying off the balance now. I will not get new insurance until October or January..(i have to call). Then I want Chelsea and Fred to go in for their cleanings FIRST.
Then I will go have the bottom..unless it get so badly that he has to finagle something. We shall see. I thought I cracked a molar because it started to hurt off and on when I ate. Nope, it needs to have the flap procedure done.
I guess I will lose another 10 lbs with that one. That is one plus. I cannot eat so I lose weight.

Okay...I am going to relax for now and then I have the kitchen to clean. I did make a small batch of tomatillo sauce yesterday and it came out really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment