Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dog days of Summer

I wish I could go swimming
*270* <---that is what it says..so that is what I will believe.


 I need to get on the ball lately. I have been so overly lazy. I have to go into Natalie`s room, take out one of her storm windows, and have it fixed. I am not saying we are having a hurricane but we could and that could become an issue. The other thing is all our fascia board around the outside of the house needs to be replaced. It should have been done when we had the roof done but it was not that bad then. Now it is. I have weed whacking to do. Canning to put up. The furnace has not been cleaned yet. Ugh! I swear to God..there are too many things and sometimes I just do not give a shit.
Is that a sign of getting old? I slept till 10am and I hate when I over sleep. Maybe I am just depressed. But my therapist thinks I do not need her anymore. That I am better enough not to see her on a regular basis. I do not think I like that.
Today, even though it is warm-ish..I am going to clean the kitchen (again) and make some real deal rice pudding. Raisins included!
I just have to figure out what to do for dinner. I WANT to make lasagna but Natalie hates it. I really get kinda pissy when I have to make constant accommodations for others. You know what? Fuck it! I am making lasagna dammit! I have meat and sausage and all the cheeses. I am gonna do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment