Friday, August 19, 2011

Veggies up the ying yang

Baby Eggplants/Farmer`s Market
*269*<----the scale actually said 267.5 this morning!


I can fit into my purple pants!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting since June to fit into them. They are from Salvation army $3. Deep purple cotton pants with the ties at the bottom to make them shorter. Nice Spring/Summer pair. They fit! And not like a fucking sausage!!! Woot! There it is! Woot! There it is! Okay I am done now..
What do I do though? I had Popeyes chicken and a apple fritter for lunch/breakfast. I was running late this morning so I never got any breakie in. See how I am justifying the apple fritter?
  I went to the Farmer`s market this morning and picked up quite a few goodies. I have a full bag of tomatillos and some jalapenos (dammit! I forgot the cilantro!) to make the green salsa to can. I got a few of the eggplants in the picture. Some purple, some of those red ones, the small long lavender/white ones. I bought a nice stuffing squash, tomatoes, garlic, onions, some ginger gold apples, and a big berry pie. oh and some stuffing mushrooms.
 So I had a good errand day and I have to take Natalie in a bit to get her eyebrows done. Mine will have to wait till next week. Do not always have it all the time.
Milo makes it impossible to type at computer


Right now at this very moment, Milo is standing on the backrest of the computer chair and he is pulling my braid. Little fucker!

   My physical is on the 26th. I still have the lymph node poking out in all it`s glory. I still have the cough too. Everything is still the same. At least it has not gotten worse for me. I would not even know what to consider worse..sleeping a couple hours longer? Cause my ass can sleep. I have to be dragged out of the bed kicking and screaming cause I am so exhausted. And this exhausted is different then my usual tired. When you have Chronic Fatigue..you can really tell if it the same old shit or a whole new set of problems.  So I wait another weekend. That makes it 3 weeks that I have noticed the Node.
 I have a whole 7 days to wait and it might be nothing. Doesn't that suck? I mean it IS good that it nothing but to fret over it all week long ...well... three weeks long and just have him say..oh that is nothing.
Speaking of..My mustache tat on my finger is going to have to be touched up. It is peeling and flaking away and there are empty spots were black should be. NOT GOOD! It will have to be free and it will have to hurt like a motherfucker. But this is the best piece so far. People love it. I whipped it out at the bank. One teller saw and she started laughing. Then I just stood there like nothing. They all thought she was nuts.
Jam this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! That is great news. I love purple. I had a purple outfit when I was little Mom couldn't keep it clean enough to please me. Hope you can celebrate a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the second pair of pants that I have shrunk into this summer. I am so happy. I still have a looonng way to go but all these baby steps make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find my comment so I'll just put it here. No, there's not a Planet Fitness here.
    The tourists don't come here to work out and if they do they can get it in their hotel. There is a gym here and we looked into it once... it's about $50 a month and is in the middle of the town where the traffic jams. So, with all that and a broken car I won't be joining a gym. I'm planning on doing some more walking and then maybe buying a Wii at a later date. Maybe for Christmas or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, get the Wii and get Zumba. You can dance the fat away. I am going to buy it for Natalie for Christmas. They have exercise discs also for the Wii. All types. That would be good.
    I have one thing for you to try. Sugar. Can you try to avoid sugar? But not completely because I know you love to bake. But no sugar sodas, no sugar in coffee, no additional sugar in your diet if you can help it. I use Splenda for my coffee and diet soda.
    Give it a try. You can also try to avoid the whites but you do not have to be a Nazi about it. No white bread, white pasta, white rice, or white potatoes.

    ReplyDelete