Monday, August 22, 2011

Blackberry Jam was successful!

*269*

They jelled all nice for Mama. I was worried with the new pectin that it might stay running and all the picking would have been for nothing. They are beautiful! Next up is the strawberry jam.
No gym today. I had a cyst that popped and I do not think exercising is going to be good for my healing process. I will clean house instead and take long soaks in the bathtub.
My appointment with my GP is on Thursday and I have a appointment with gyno next Wednesday (cyst). We shall see if any of these things that are plaguing me are related, not related, and maybe just some fluke shit and I am fine and dandy. Still have cough, still tired as hell, but the lymph node is acting weird. Yesterday I could not feel it at all, today it is front and center. My luck..it will disappear on the day I go for my physical and he will say that it good! And I will be like, Umm, why was it there? Will he care about the other symptoms then?
I need to stop cause I can get myself worked up over shit. I have had so many health issues in my later years that have come up to actually be something and me not being a hypo. I just do not like when I get all wrapped up in it.
Ugh. Okay. I need to eat something for breakfast/lunch. Maybe a big old omelet with bacon!

2 comments: