Thursday, August 4, 2011

Progress!





*271*

I went to the gym with Natalie this morning. Afterward I decided I was going to weigh myself on their scale because supposedly, mine is all shades of wrong. Guess what?? It said 272.3! That means my scale is correct. Yes! Yes! Yes!
So I started thinking. I began this journey because my ass was fatty fatty two by four and could not get her fucking shoes on. I KNOW I weighed 300 lbs at one point but never saw it with my own two eyes. I was always in the 290s. So I am going to just assume that I WAS in the 300 range. That would mean that I have lost about 25-30lbs..give or take because I am really not sure.
30 fucking pounds! That just snuck up on my ass. It took me some trials and tribulations to lose that amount of weight but I have done it. Please believe me when I say this, I am no where near done.
I want to get to at least my goal of 210. So I have another 60 lbs to go. I think this has really motivated me to push harder.
We are not going to have a competition. She wants to lose weight to feel good about how she looks and I want to lose weight to get my diabetes in check. I told her that when we hit 200lbs, we are going to sign up for the local Cross Fit.  <--link there. It is a more highly contained exercise and you have people screaming at you that YOU CAN DO IT!
 And I think I will want a new tattoo with the weight loss too. I do not know what but something fitting for the occasion.
 I am psyched. I do not know why I never realized I had lost that much. I was paying attention to the numbers but not the totality. You know what I mean?
My ass is hurting from the gym so I am going to go and relax.

2 comments: