Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Monday.

*282*

Natalie texted me yesterday and asked me if we were going to start up again at the gym. I told her YES! Most definitely. I would love to get her to walk with me outside also. I do not know if I will get that to happen. She gets bored easily. I told her that you can get a good sweat going on when you walk a mile or two in my shoes. I want to go to the gym today but we will see. I still have those pesky issues with my left foot. I have some things to do today that I want to get done. I have to cover the windows in the livingroom and I want to string lights on the front porch. That is alot of time on my feet. I think I will do the windows this morning after I am done here talking to all of you. I was also thinking of putting up the Christmas tree but I do not know if I will get that far along.
  I said we were going to go so she will want to go later on. I want to do treadmill for 20 minutes and then we are going to tackle the stairclimber for a bit..at least five minutes. Then we will do some of the circuit. I do not want to over do it because we have not gone in a bit. This is going to be a short week and that means we may miss going on Friday...We should go on Friday cause we are going to have to work off the carne asada! LOL
  My PLAN is that start with the gym this week and next week and the following week start adding a day of walking in. I want to work up to day of gym, day of walking, day of gym, day of walking..weekends off! I will just Advil myself up and I should be good to go.
Okay! That is the freaking plan, man!  I will start taking pics of areas that we go to so you can see our progress. I am going to get off this idiot box for now so I can start working on those windows I spoke of earlier.
Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment