Saturday, November 27, 2010

Here a binge, There a binge, Everywhere a binge binge

*284* Dammit!

  That is the cherry pie that I made for our Un-Thanksgiving. It is all gone now. I had two pieces. Now I was told that nobody else in the house liked Cherry pie. Nobody. But it is all gone and I did not eat the last piece. In fact, there was a half a pie left when I had my second piece. Hmmm! Very curious. LOL We had a good day. The Carne asada was amazing. Everyone was happy. We even took naps. I did not go Black Friday shopping. I hate that shit. I did go out and do some stocking stuffer shopping. Just a few things. I have three stockings to fill. Chelsea (21), Natalie (17), and her best bud Raymond (17). He is not our kid but he is like our kid so I treat him as such. Got it? Ok.
  I got some exercise in last night!! The four us went out in the car to drop Natalie off at a friends house to sleep over and then the rest of us were going to go out to eat. Just as we were getting to her destination, the front left side of the car starting making this horrific noise. We stopped and checked. No flat. So I slowly drove home and we were lucky that Fred`s mechanic friend was at the shop (8pm). The freaking front tire was loose!! We had gotten new tires 2 weeks ago. It was super loose. Like if I had been on the highway or had not said a little prayer..our asses would have been grass.
I did say I got some exercise. Well, the car was driven into the shop and I decided that Chelsea and I could just walk home. It is only a couple streets over. Not long at all and it was cold but I survived it. But I had to hoof it up the hill..so my ass did get some exercise.
  I binged. I get that way sometimes. It is called compulsive overeating. I just eat and eat and eat. And then I gain weight and feel like shit. I have to figure out why I eat. I have substituted gum with cigarettes. Maybe I should have gum around the house in different rooms. Every time I want to eat something, pop some gum in my mouth and chew.  Because if I do not figure this out, the exercise alone aint gonna do diddly squat.
  Natalie had gotten a bad cold this past few days so we are going to resume on Monday. I think that walk that I did, as short as it was, kicked me back into wanting to do this. I want to do this! I just need some motivation. And I need to see some results. If I do not see ANY, I get really discouraged and change my mind.
So gum for every area of the house, walking, walking, walking, and tell Fred to stop bringing potato chips into the house!
hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment