Sunday, November 28, 2010

I think that is the plan, man.

*284* Fuck!

It is Sunday morning. 11:00am EST. It is a bit nippy out there today in Old CT. I have gotten it into my head that I am going to walk today. I have not been able to get anyone to go with me anymore so I have to FORCE myself to do it. I usually had Fred or Natalie to tell me to get off my ass. Get off your ass and lets go!!! Move it! Move it! Move it! They have abandoned me for greener pastures. Fred is working and Natalie is sleeping in (she is 17..it is in her nature). So I am going to pop a couple Advil in a moment...hell...I will do it now..brb.................................Okay. Two Advil liquigels down the hatch. I am not choosing to take those Advils forever. I know I have to be careful of my liver and kidneys when it comes to that stuff. But I will take it now until I drop a bit of weight so my feet can stand the exercise. I started this blog for a reason. I started it so that I could show some progress and I have gone up. That is not progress..LOL That is bullshit.
 I know I am not ready to walk the big hill..mile or two..it is too much for me right now. I will walk to the lazy mile around the block so that I can get my feet wet again. It will be good for my back also. I do not want to get another herniated disc. Dr told me that once you get one, you are prone to others. You have to strengthen the muscles that support your spine. The only way to really truly do that is walking, outside... not on a treadmill. So I am going to wait the 10-15 minutes for the pills to kick in and then I will go. I will take some pictures of my journey too.

No comments:

Post a Comment