Saturday, March 9, 2013

Snowy Saturday

Not my Jeepo

It snowed! And I went out and drove in it by myself! And I did not die! Woot!  I had to go out yesterday morning for something that I could not cancel. So I pulled up my big girl pants, brushed the snow off the Jeep, put her in 4 wheel drive, and went on my way. It was still snowing, many places had not been plowed at that point, and I was not scared. It felt so good to be *independent*. I am not afraid anymore. There wasn't anyone to whine too while I was driving so I just did it and I did it well. Today the snow is melting. It is close to 50 deg F outside and we do not even have the heat on. I will probably use the shovel later on to push it out of the way from the cars.

  I have to start the low residue diet on Tuesday for my tests. It is coming up quick! I have been waiting so long to get some answers and now the day is coming and I am a bit nervous. Like I do not want to know! It is probably nothing serious at all. Some bullshit disorder that I will have to learn to live with. This has been how I sleep at night. It isn't cancer. Because if it is, I am going to lose it. I do not think I could mentally handle all the comes with having cancer. The pain, the surgeries, and everything else. Nope! It has to be something else.
I think I am at some wonky assed denial stage. Whatever gets me through the day, huh?

I have more oranges to do for the damn marmalade. I have been doing them in batches and saving them in the fridge. When I have enough tomorrow, I will make it. I hate making it cause it is a pain in the ass. I will probably never make it again.
Hope you have a great weekend. I am going to spend mine cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment