Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Day Eve

*266*

 The day before Thanksgiving.
It is pay day and the grocery stores are MOBBED!  I had my first round of allergy testing this morning at 10am. I was done in the office by 1030am. I figured I would go to the local grocery store in that town instead of waiting till I got closer to home. OMFG! First of all, it is 1030am on a Wednesday. The place is packed to the rafters with old and young rich bitches.It is a rich town! What should I had expected? But they have better sale prices then the exact store closer to me. So when I am near there, I shop............
  I actually left after I finished that sentence. How Rude! Huh?
I had to take Chelsea to work and I was coming right back. But she texted me to tell me she got her check. Our credit union is going to be closed on Thursday, Friday and the weekend. She gets out at 5pm and they would be closed by then. So I ran around like a chicken for the next 2 hours getting toilet paper and grinders for lunch/dinner. I have tuna. Mmmm!
 So I bought lasagna fixings, breadsticks in a tube, garlic knots from local pizzeria, some sparkling cider, taco fixings, and pie from the freezer that I throw in the oven. I cannot NOT have something to eat when everyone else in the country (that can afford it) is eating too! Fred is working (holiday pay!! yes!!) so I will drive him over some dinner. I am oh so nice!
Oh..I also bought buy 1 get 1 free boxes of Russel Stover candy. Those need to be hidden I think. I wanted to save for Christmas time because they go on sale like now but the closer you get to Christmas they do not. I think I will have Fred hide them. Yeah! That is the plan.
hehehe

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope your turkey is moist and juicy and your dinner table is bursting with food to feed all of your guests. I hope no one shows up in a pissy mood and that all the little ones know to keep their grubby paws off the furniture.
Happy Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble Gobble

No comments:

Post a Comment