Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Day 2014


*249*

  I have to finish my 2nd cup of coffee and I am off to vote. It is right up the street so no trial or tribulation out of my way to get there. I have sucky choices. I will just the lesser of the two evils.

   Yesterday I called the Ear dr office that did my surgery. I was able to get in on a cancellation for early this Friday. Early Early EARLY. I will have to leave around 730am. That is okay cause I have to go. I think I have a new infection in my mastoid. The tinnitus is louder now. It had quieted down alot after the surgery. It is back up to where it was before but now I have moments where it is REALLY high pitched for like 5 seconds and then it is quiet. I am not saying deafness but all the ringing stops for a few moments. It is weird. This made me worry. Will I need a 2nd surgery? What will happen to me? My equilibrium? My hearing? These are all the scary questions I keep to myself.

   After therapy today, I wa
nted to trim down all the dead plants to bag them up. It is a good day for it. It is warmish. I also should wash all the furkids. Ruby is doing so much better. She has 3 more days of her antibiotic. I will see if she needs more but her demeanor is so good. She is running around again. She is so much better and it is a major relief. I will always have to keep an eye on her because it can come back. We will just make sure that it never gets bad. We didnt know.

This is gonna be a short one. I am hungry. I will make some eggs or something before I gotta go. I will let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment