Sunday, June 30, 2013

Annual planting and other shit

Mexican heather

*263*

Is that a sweet Mexican heather  plant? I went to Lowe`s yesterday to get a steam cleaner for the carpets and I decided to pick up a couple annuals for the pots on the front porch. One of the four new guinea impatiens just died so the pot had sat empty for a couple weeks. I just bought one of these and put it in the pot. I want to see what happens. I do not mind if I have a one off on the porch. I also picked up some Moss roses for the cone hangers. I am glad I got that done before the July 1st. I feel like I have been behind in so many things.
I think I know why.
 As I said before about the dripping out of the nose at night, I am also starting to get all foggy and cognitively fucked up. I went to the DMV on Friday because I had to pay the registration on the Jeep cause she was an illegal beagle. It was near closing time so I knew it would not be a ton of time for me to wait. I felt like such shit. I realized as I sat there that it was all the stimulation going on in the room. The noises, the talking, the people walking around, the lights, the intercom..I was so close to feeling like I was going to lose my shit. Before when this would happen, i would go lay down and it would go away. I could not do that this time. But I survived and the Jeepo is legal now. The taxes here have gotten so high that I had to pay off in installments. tsk tsk.
  So for my health, I am feeling like shit. I try to get some things done so that I can say I accomplished stuff but I cannot do like I was doing before. I cut the dogs hair, I picked up lunch for the kid, I planted, and then after I watered, I swept the front porch. There! I am done! He thinks I am cooking dinner. That is not going to happen. No way. I feel like dog shit.

 Now do not scold me...well nobody will be do not do it on the other side of the screen. I will call the ENT office in all good time. I have to get the brakes fixed on the Jeep (yes, her ass decided she needs new brakes now), I  have a sleep study coming up for my sleep apnea and THEN I will call the ENT about the ears ringing again and all that crap. The part that I hate the most is the dizziness has come back and that was one of the things I was so happy to get rid of.

Fourth of July is coming upon us this week and then next weekend is Sailfest. Summer is moving swift. Before we know it, it will be Autumn. I need to really move my savings up for the coming colder months. I want to have a good Christmas this year and I want to have oil in the tank at all times. I am just talking a blue streak huh?
Oh and we are dealing with fleas finally. Took them awhile but they have arrived. I will have the cash to get the dogs some flea treatments on Tuesday. The cats will have to wait until Friday. They do not complain as much as the dogs do.

Okay...I am done for now. I feel like I need to get into some jammie clothes and lay down for the rest of the day. Sucks. I could have done so much.

Have a great rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment