Thursday, June 6, 2013

Here comes to wind!


*261*

  It was hot for a few days but then it went right back to the cool breezes and cool nights just like before. The garden loves it. The dogs love it. And I love it. I know it wont stay like this but it is nice to dream. Looks like Tropical Storm Andrea is going to be skirting us this Saturday. Oh Joy! I hope this is not a predictor of where future storms are going to hit. I think this global warming could make living in CT/NY/RI/MA suck major most of the time. Not only will we get the snow in the winter, now we will get buried in storms in the summer. I will hope and pray it does not get bad for us.

  I wanted to give a shout out to a site that I frequent on Facebook. It is called Heavenly Steals. It is one of those sites that post deals, coupons, freebies, and contests. I was never into that sort of thing before. I think I stumbled upon her when I was looking for good coupon sites. For the past 6 months or so, I have gotten some excellent things. Dog leash, Free magazine subscriptions,  pedometer, bbq lighter, t-shirts,  samples of anything and everything, free shampoo coupons, free hair color, and the list goes on and on.  I thought I would share because I know a couple of you are like me and could use a deal. Plus it is fun to get little packages in the mail.

  The moving my booty and eating better has been okay. I have lost 5lbs so far but I can still end up eating shit that I shouldn't. I have been eating less crap though and more healthy foods. Tonight we are having beefy enchiladas for dinner and I am making the sauce homemade. Oh yeah. I am going to follow this simple recipe and it will be good. I am hungry too. I had done alot this morning and I only had a grilled cheese to eat. So this bitch is hungry for dinner.
 
  Money saving has been doing well also. Any extra that I can squeak out of the budget, I give to Fred to hide away. I am thinking I will buy a nice fire safe for the house. Good sized one too. Put all important papers in there. That will be one of my next important purchase that I do in the very near future. I also need to purchase paint and supplies for the living room and dining room. Painting time shall begin!

 Okay, this bitch is gonna go relax and watch a bit of the boob tube. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment