Monday, May 13, 2013

It is all about ME


*267* <----this is gonna end NOW!

  No more going up on the scale dammit. I said no junk food and we have spoiled that rule time and time again. Well it is a new day. I have a new agenda in life. I am all about ME now. I will do for Hubs but it is just the two of us now. Edit Edit Edit!

 So I need to get back on track with the eating better, getting exercise, purging the house of all this crap, and try to find a small pinch of energy at the end of the day to be able to hold a conversation with my husband without falling asleep. This bitch is tired!

Gotta edit so nobodies feelings are hurt and I am not ostracized in my own house. Whoever told them..I hope you develop a severe case of crotch rot that is resistant to antibiotics!

No comments:

Post a Comment