Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Carb free pizza crust

First pizzeria in NYC


*251*

  I just got back from the gym and I am scoffing down my lunch: Cuke, tomato, and onion salad, cottage cheese with toasted onions on top, a sprinkle of almonds, and a bit of imitation crab meat. It is a hodge podge in a bowl but it satisfies. My friend and I did 2 miles in 40 minutes on treadmill. I am sweaty and tired. But I will move on in what I have to do today.

Naked cauliflower pizza crust

Last night I made cauliflower pizza crust to make two small pizzas to try out. I followed the recipe on THIS SITE. The only thing I would have changed was I will add more salt to the crust the next time. Maybe do a half a teaspoon or a smidge more. It was really good! It did not raise my blood sugar cause there was no wheat/gluten and the man liked it too!

Cheesy goodness

I can now have pizza and not need a shot! This is HUGE for me. You MUST take it off the paper after it is done resting (when you cut it) cause it is damp underneath and you do not want mushy crust.
Tonight I am going to roast some chicken breasts and have some peas or string beans with it. Hoping it does not hurt meh.

I will try to be a better blogger and get on here at least once a week. I am very sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I went out with the kids to putter around. They were hungry and so was I. I ate a fish burger at our fav place. Dont feel one bit guilty

    ReplyDelete