Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Another Bombogenesis for us

*249*

  I was looking for a vintage winter picture for today and I saw this. It just had to be posted. It is a Mcall`s knit Winter sweater dress. Ooo! La La!

   It is snowing today and through tonight into tomorrow. Here in my area we are predicted to get 12 inches plus. Hubs had to go into work. Thank goodness for the 4 wheel drive. He made it there safe and I will pray he makes it home safe. I will post some pics if it is a mountain of snow. So in the meantime I will share one thing I did this afternoon:





Yeah. Those are toll house cookies. I ate two. It is cold out. I have been good. And they smelled really good! Needed a reason to keep the oven on.

I am gonna go upstairs to relax and hope all my nears and dears are safe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment