Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Cleaning sucks major

*251*

ASS!

  Especially when you have to do it all by yourself. The cold bug has hit the house and everyone except for moi has been suffering. They have had plenty of days to get over it. I am stuck doing everything else by myself. It is like the ways of the damn world. You push a human out of your vag or have them cut out of your stomach, or you sign paperwork to declare them yours forever AND you get stuck picking up their shit for eternity.
  I have been in a funk the past few days. I thought I had a urinary tract infection. I took some cipro but it did not work. So the Dr sent me to have a culture done. Two day and a 24 hour one. Both showed no infection. But I am having issues that include pain and multiple trips to the loo. That is all I am saying on that.  Since there is not infection, than something is wrong. I see a urologist next week. Can`t a girl get a fucking break?
I binged
 I can say that the foods I binged on were all low fat, or sugar free, and healthy. I just over did it. For two days. I feel like a fucking whale. (yeah yeah. I can hear you two bitches saying I am a whale anyhow. Fuck you deuces). I am happy to say that I am back on track today. Breakfast shake, salad and tuna, and I am gonna have salad and tilapia for dinner. Thursdays are not a gym day so I did stuff around the house. It is time to start cleaning up for shutting up the house for winter. Plus we are going to start painting walls very soon. In the next week or two. So I want to get shit done.

  I am tired. I am sick. And I am mad up to ^^ here with getting no help. See the running theme of this blog? One of the subjects is how I have a houseful of adults but none of them do anything to keep said house clean. Wash some damn dishes. Pick up the living room. Clean the bathroom that you turn into a swamp to two days flat. ANYTHING WOULD BE APPRECIATED!
Nope. Cannot be done. Must watch Hulu and Netflix instead. Must be on the computer. Must be on the phone.
  I have seriously gotten to the end of my tether. I realize I do need to find a new therapist. It has been almost six months and I have had no anchor to talk to about shit. Mine was laid off so I must find another place to go. Will work on finding one this week/next week.
 That is about all I have to say today. I am just tired of cleaning for others when it does not stay clean and I am in pain.

And I miss Oreos.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment