Saturday, October 12, 2013

Columbus weekend paint-a-thon


*248*

  In this part of the sticks, we *celebrate* Columbus Day which in turn means a three day weekend for some people. Hubs has that three day weekend. He decided that we are going to paint the living room. Yay (trying to be enthusiastic)!!
  He vetoed the grey and we are painting it Behr Cactus garden green with a cream white trim. All the supplies for painting were bought yesterday. I even started a bit of the prep work but I was so exhausted from the week that I did not get alot done. I made a small dent. We have three days to accomplish much. We even bought a tarp! I would like to get out of here for a little bit so that I can get some food shopping done. I did not do it on Friday. After I finish on this, I will bolt to get that done. I must be present for the painting party. A party of two. Sad. The girls will not be participating.
 This week I went in for my bladder/kidney ultrasound. It went well. I do not know the results. I have to go back in two Wednesdays to have the scope done of the inside of the bladder. Not looking forward to it but a girl`s gotta do what she gotta do to get herself healthy. Next Wednesday I see my gastro to show him my progress and to find out about a pro biotic.
 Other then that, Fall is here and it is gorgeous outside. I have some pumpkins and mums as decoration. I think I am done with the major Halloween decorating that I used to do. It will be put back up with there are grandkids around to enjoy it.

 Okay, the crows are telling me that it is time to get my butt in gear. Have a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment