Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dealing with seasonal flare



*263*

   I am sorry that I have not posted recently. I am dealing with Fibromyalgia seasonal flare. Spring has been taking so long to show up that my body is just protesting all over the place. Plus since I have been moving more, my right calf muscle has been hurting. I am not complaining about it though. I just need to walk it off. I probably strained something. No biggie. I have just been tired, antsy, preoccupied, and a bit grumpy. Add a sprinkle of Depression and you get the idea. I will be better once Spring temps come and settle.I am just dealing with the sads and over sleeping and pain. It sucks but I know that will change. So if I do not post much, you know why.

 I have more to talk about but just not in the mood for it. I have dishes to do anyway, so I might as well get on it.

Have a great Sunday and week.

No comments:

Post a Comment