Tuesday, December 6, 2016

She is gone


 This past Friday we sent Lu over the Rainbow Bridge. She was declined to the point that I had to give her love and dignity. Kid #2 and I were with her the whole time. She felt our love and she was very relaxed. It was perfect. I have a hole left now. It will take me a long time to get over her. This is all I want to say on this subject. 

   I spent a butt load on the Jeep last week. A fucking buttload. She had to have the motor/pump that controls the ABS replaced. That has been slowly shitting the bed for the last two years. It would act up during August/September when it was most humid. Then it would be okay. Yeah, this year it never got better. I HAD to get two new back tires and she needed an alignment from all the mechanical tomfoolery of this past summer aka rotor hell. But we are all set for the Winter. Let the snow begin!

  

Isn't she the cutest? Probably about 4 feet tall. We put it on top of a table. It clears the window but doesn't touch the ceiling. It is perfect. The livingroom smells like my childhood. I think this is a new old tradition. I have presents to wrap. I have a couple presents to shop for. I am basically done. I have been making bon bons to keep my mind occupied. It keeps the tears at bay sometimes. I have decided that we will have a Christmas ham. I also want to make a big pot of meatballs and sausage in sauce. Hubby and I will eat the meat by itself. The girls can have some rigatoni for it. I have not really decided on sides yet but there will be alot of veggies like Turkey Day. 

  Ahhhh! Blessed bullet proof coffee. The fat makes the hunger go away. I had a really big salad with leftover chicken, dressing, olives, and a tablespoon of sour cream but that didnt make the hunge go completely away. This coffee will help so much. As you can tell from my lunch choices, I am not completely following the AIP diet. I am not supposed to have raw veg, dairy, or spices..among other things. I am just gonna eat. If it makes me sick, off the list. Almond milk, soy milk, and all creams are a no. It will take time but I will figure it out. The fat will make it easier to make the bon bons without sampling.


Okay. I gotta stop
now. This lappy is a piece of shit and I am getting frustrated with it today. I hope you are all well. I hope you have a great week. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment