Friday, June 26, 2015

Money makes the world go round.


I was flipping threw my old blog posts. I realized that I have absolutely no follow through. I started the spending fast and probably lasted a month. That is freaking sad. I need to rectify that situation. It will have to be modified because I will have future vet bills coming up. I need to prove that I can accomplish something that I start. 
 I need to save $900 for the vet. That is going to be my goal for the next few months. If I surpass it, I will just keep saving. I have a link someplace that tells how to really save with coupons. I am gonna dig into that tomorrow to see what I can learn.  Every penny counts. 
 I figured out how to elevate some of my stress. I am going to pay a few bills ahead of time at the beginning of the month. Hopefully that will give me more leeway towards the middle when it is crunch time. I am tired of being broke. I am gonna figure this mess out and make it easier for myself. 

$900. I have to do it. It starts right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment