Tuesday, December 16, 2014

R.I.P. sweet furnace


 The furnace is beyond repair. The seals are shot. Water pours into the other chambers and puts the flame out. It cannot be repaired. Then we find out that the home owners insurance wont pay for it! It is considered normal wear and tear. They only pay for sudden events! I have cried enough over this shit. That is why there is a GoFund button. Read it and determined for yourself. We will be also trying other avenues but I had to do something to get the ball rolling. Pray for us. If you cant help, I totally understand. I guess I am just hoping for a miracle. I never thought this would happen to us. Share the GoFund please. The more that see it, the better chances that I might get a hot bath in my future.
Shit. I wish I could dri
nk!

No comments:

Post a Comment