Wednesday, December 25, 2013

OMG!! Christmas 2013

It is shameful to brag but I don't care.

*255*

 OMG!!!! The man gave me a Coach bag for my pressie! COACH! I also received a couple Alex and Ani bangles and much needed comfy slippers. I am good. I am very happy.
  On another note, my child was happy until she tried on one of her gifts. It did not fit. To be honest, it came from England so that could explain the size difference but she didnt  care. She was fully upset and I had to fix it.
Not only do I need to change my lifestyle for ME but for those around me. If the food choices in the house are healthier, than they will become healthy too. I am going to break out my Ninja Ultima Blender today and let the juicing begin.

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you are having a nice day. I fell asleep last night without my cpap AND was awoken before 6am. My eyes are crossing. LOL
 But I will stay awake cause I have a ham to prep and cook. Then I have to do Patti Labelle`s Over the Rainbow mac and cheese. She has a recipe out there with seafood in the mac but I am not doing that. Just straight shit. I have never done this recipe before but have done one similar with eggs in it. Really good.

Okay..this bitch is tired. Trying to wake up with some Lemon Chiffon tea. You all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment