Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

*255*

 I am going to struggle on with the suck ass N and the F that is starting to give me trouble and write a post. I have really learned something. Sometimes you need to be told the honest truth to get a point across. I found out a new friend has the same liver problem that I do. She has lost 200lbs so far. She lost her father to it. He lived an agonizing life towards the end and she felt that she needed to tell me all about it. I needed to hear it. She is going to bring me in pictures of what he looked like healthy and what he looked like in the last two years of his life. I need to see it.
 I have a liver disease that I can reverse with a change in eating (forever) and to be active. If I do not, it will certainly make me miserable for the rest of my days.
 After I had that talk with her yesterday, I have gotten back on track in my mind. I am not eating anything sugary sweet or potato chippy from now on. I will eat ham tomorrow so today I am eating fish and salad for lunch and dinner. My liver has been hurting these past few days so she needs to be healed now.  I have a renewed sense of why I am doing the low carb, low fat, juicing, and exercise. It is not so I will look cute in a dress.. It is so that I can live a pain free life.

That is how I am going to end this post. I have a salad to finish and prep work for tomorrow`s dinner.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment