Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Lovely Aubergine



I promised eggplant recipes. These are my most favorite things to eat with eggplant. Mmm! I will probably end up making one of these this weekend.

First up is Eggplant Parmesan. I like it with a side of thick spaghetti. Or you can take it and put it on Italian rolls to make an eggplant grinder/hero/hoagie. 

I love this recipe so much. It is great as is and the carb count is so low. Give Eggplant Stacks a try one night. 

If you love hummus, you will probably love Baba ganoush. It tastes really good on wraps and gyros or just dipped with toasted bread. 

For a final recipe from my favorite hits, it comes from northern India. I love love love eggplant bharta with some basmati rice and garlic naan. *drool* 

There you go. These are things are made with eggplant that I have eaten multiple MULTIPLE times. Enjoy! 

1 comment: