Thursday, April 9, 2015

Life is a trip Part Deux

*246*

 Long story short, I would have had a panic attack if I did not stop the MRI. I was not medicated by the Dr and the headphones to the Bose were broken that day. It was a perfect storm. So I go in today. At 1pm to be exact. They set me up with a radiology nurse so she can drug the heck out of me so that hopefully I wont freak. Let`s see what happens.

  I have figured out what is wro
ng with me. I am not saying right now. I will wait till I hear it from the Dr`s lips. But it aint good. It is rare. It wont kill me but it is a very unpleasant thing to live with. The meds I am on make me dumb as a stump. I was up to 50 mg a day but I had to dial it back down to 25mg. My headaches are better otherwise.  
 I have made some real life changes ahead of the diagnosis. I know you have heard it all before. I know. I know. But I was scared from what I read. Scared enough that I have lost weight since I figured it out last week.
 I will say more when I am told for sure. Or whatever he says. If I am right, I will have other Drs and other tests to go through too.


Just thought I would let you k
now. I am sorry for not updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment