Thursday, November 21, 2013

Drowning in a sea of clutter


*250*

 First off we must talk about Doctor Who.
Oh yeah! Two more days until we see some David Tennant and Billie Piper. I cannot WAIT!

 Sorry I have not posted, if anyone cares. I have been literally drowning in filth and clutter. Nothing is more joyous than cleaning up after other adults. Joy To The World! I want to get rid of shit and make this place less ADHD and more about being fucking clean. I am glad that I now know why my family is dirty and my sick ass cannot keep up. They are getting help to learn about it and hopefully be able to help me. Sometimes I just want to run away.
I am boxing stuff up and having large furniture pieces taken away by a charity. I have to empty them out, semi organize all the crap and then paint, get shelving and have this place looking the way that I want it. The problem is that I have a couple adult children that do not know how to let go of shit. Since I am getting rid of that big armoire, the ugly bookshelf and the Ikea coffee table..I need to box up all that stuff that was stored inside of them. You know what that means right?
There is shit piled E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. I have boxes piled with stuff and the stuff will get piled in the corner after the corner is free from the big furniture going away.
 I do have plans and I am slowly making dents. All the canning and cleaning stuff are going on the metal shelves at the bottom of the stairs in the basement. Once I get that out of the way, and all the plants in safe sunny places...I can start tossing.
 It is really hard, you know? I am dealing with full blown perimenopause so I just yell at people for no reason and take things the wrong way at the drop of a hat.
I am a mess. But I am still exercising and eating healthy. The weight loss as stalled but the inches are coming off. I have to drop the carbs again. I started eating them again but not at the level before. I had to use insulin. Then my weight loss stopped. I know what I have to do. I am going to start again on December 1st. I gave myself a date. Otherwise, everything is good.

Okay...this was quick but I really need to get working on the clutter around here. It might not bother them but it bothers me to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment