Thursday, September 22, 2016

Autumnal Equinox 2016

*220*


  I know I said Monday but the days got away from me. Here I am. First day of my favorite season. It is in the 80s today and I have the ac on low. It is a bit humid and juicy air is not good for Lu. I went to the dentist this morning. I had a filling on one side and a cracked filling repaired on the other. I am still numb. I cautiously ate some egg salad with a fork with some iced coffee. There will be no chewing for awhile.

  Fall mea
ns it is time for Fall Cleaning. There is so much to do. Hubs is trying to catch up with our furnace guy at work so he can come clean the furnace. I have to order oil this week. So much to do!
We are goi
ng to finally paint the livingroom. Today I washed down all the trim and dusted the walls. We have to take the ac out of the window so we can paint the trim on it but that can wait for just now. But the ball is rolling.

  I have
no plans for canning either. If I stumble on a deal on a peck of apples, sure. But hubs and I cannot eat it so I just aint feeling it. I had been saving strawberries all summer but somebody kept making smoothies with them when I wasnt around. Did I mention that my nest is still not empty? Maybe I will get some done next year. 

 Kid #2 has to go off to work here soon. She is loving the work at the vet. We are so happy for her. She really never thought she would be able to get a job. This was her chance, she took it, and all are happy with the decisions. She gets her first paycheck this week. That will be a sweet time for her. There is nothing more exciting then seeing your name on that piece of paper.


Health wise, today I am feeli
ng okay. I am medicated to the hilt for the gut but that has to be the way it has to be for now. I will be positive for those few days that I feel good.


Okay...gotta go. Kid has to go a
nd I have to take her. I will try to do it on Sunday so that I have more time to make the posts more meaty.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment