Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Spring will make me happy



*231*

  It is cold tonight but that will change as the days of Spring come upon us. I have started to slowly rake all the leaves for the beds so that my tulips and other bulb plants can stretch in the sunshine. Spring helps to awaken me.
 I have not been feeling well. I have some major issues with my gut. I still have cdiff and I have ulcerations in my stomach and small intestines. Eating has become a challenge. I have figured out most things I can eat. The problem is I cannot take a proton pump inhibitor because of the cdiff but that is what I need for the ulcerations. I am a difficult case, I will be taking a Tagamet type pill that is prescription strength. I also have to take a pill that is used to coat the ulcerations to help them heal. We are hoping this will work, I can fit into a size 16 pants now. Pretty soon all the size 18s will have to go.
  Last week I had a catscan on my gut to see what was going on. I found out a few things I didn't want to know. I have to go have an ultrasound on my breasts. There is some lopsided shit going on inside that needs to be looked at. They found a spot on my liver. We are going to wait and watch that. My liver panels are good so that is a good sign. They found a spot on my left lung. I am having a catscan on my chest this Friday. I have tried really hard not to worry but it can be so difficult. I will just wait and see. It is probably nothing.
  My baby Lu is sick. She is my 8yr old Maltese Yorkie. She has heart issues. The pills are not working like they used to. We are trying some other pills and a antibiotic. I have to give those some time. She just started taking them. I love her so much and losing her now would kill me. So I have had much stuff on my mind plus I feel like donkey shit.
I am not gonna be positive tonight. But! I won't be a depressing sad sack like I was today. I decided not to post and took a long nap instead. It was the right choice. I feel a bit better. I ate a couple authentic tacos (stomach feels ok), and I am rested.
Tomorrow will be better because I will make it so.
I thought I would update. I just wanted you all (I really don't know how many of you there are :) ) to know that I am here. I just do not feel good and have nothing to offer that is uplifting at all. When I find out the spot is nothing, I will be able to move forward with this gut business.

Go out there and enjoy the fresh air!! Well not now, cause it is cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment