Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Carafate sucks!


*231*

   I have some good news for once. There are two very small nodules on my left lung. Very teeny weeny. I dont have to worry. Because I was a smoker, they will have to be scanned every year to make sure they have not grown. One down. I do the ultrasound mammo in two weeks. So yeah..this is a good thing.

    I have to take this pill called Carafate. It is a high dose a
ntiacid pill that will help with healing the ulcerations in my stomach and small intestines. It is so bad ass that you can only take it for a short period of time. This pill sucks with side effects. It makes me dizzy and my gut actually hurts a little worse. Especially when I eat. The gastro aprn is gonna talk to the gastro to see what he says. She wants him to put me on a proton pump inhibitor but I cannot because of the cdiff. I am cluster fucked basically.

   It is absolutely gorgeous outside! It will rise to the 60s. I put o
n my first pair of size 16 capris in decades. Everytime I take the dogs out, I rake some more leaves, throw some more fallen branches, and corral some more petrified poop. GORGEOUS!

  I want to spray paint the rest of my big plastic pots so that I can have herbs growing on the back patio. I want to buy a nice used patio set with a big umbrella and a new charbroil charcoal grill. I want to spend time outside! The grill has to be in the side yard now. All grills have to be 10 feet from the house. I have a place to put it. It will be good. I cannot wait!

   After I drop the adult #1 off to work, I will make sauce for di
nner. I have some italian sausages and I will do mini meatballs. I have a window open! It is Spring like and I love it. All I have to complete is our taxes. I have all the paperwork set up. I will do it on Sunday.

That is about it for today. Good
news and a beautiful day. What more could you ask for, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment