Thursday, November 5, 2015

Tube tomorrow


I enter the tube tomorrow. I am trying not to fret. I have two valiums that will help me deal just fine. I will be having a MRI/MRA/MRV of my brain. It could take about 30 minutes or so. Being loopy and droopy will help me deal with the anxiety.
Wish me luck a
nd send some thoughts/prayers.


 The co
ntest so far has been very positive. I had one person give me a back handed compliment. You know what, if YOU think the other recipes are so drool worthy but you voted for me anyway, keep your votes. I dont want them from you. You have been a bitter bitch from day one. Keep it moving. I have people that love me that will help me get there. Geez. People can never keep the negative to themselves. Always have to stab somebody.

A
nyhoo...If you would like to vote again for my Walnut Pesto Pork Chops..go for it. If you dont want to, that is okay. At least you are being honest.

I am goi
ng to make some pumpkin bread today and watch the leaves fall out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment