Sunday, February 12, 2017

The snow didn't get me



*225*

  I am on the iPad this afternoon. Blogger won't let me download a new photo on here at all.  I had to use what I had available and all the photos are from like 2011. This is Oliver and Milo (ginger kitty) from Summer 2011. Milo was a baby boy and Oli was a year older. They are still thick as thieves. Perfectly fine picture for this Sunday blog post.

  I am have been down. I have been busy. I have been trying to figure shit out. I  did a lot and that is why a post last week was not in the cards. I filed for full Medicare. That new card should come in another week. The job gave him the option to resign, with a severance, and insurance till the end of March. I can breath a little bit. Tuesday he can cash out the retirement. I have paperwork from unemployment to fill out. I also sent in paperwork for me to possible get job training,

  Oh wow! I have some exciting news!! So last week I did my resume and cover letter for a position as customer service rep (over the computer) some place. On this Wednesday, I handed in those and a application. I asked my higher power to help me with this. Give me a chance. That is all that I ask. Three hours later, the hiring manager called. She gave me a telephone interview. I think I did pretty good. I was able to answer without stumbling. She said it will be a couple weeks before they decide who will get formal interviews. I will hear either way. I asked for it and I was given a chance. If that is as far as it goes with this company, I am okay with that.  I have been thinking about this for a year. I think it took this turning point in life to give me the push that I needed. It starts off at $10.50/hr but full benefits. That is important. I will let you all know.

  I am doing okay surprisingly. I have a real feeling of calm about the whole thing, you would think I would be a massive wreck, but I am not.  Don't get me wrong, I have my moments. I have stayed off social media pretty much cause I am not telling anybody anything and all their mundane life stuff is making me sad. We will be okay. He will get unemployment and he will look for a job. I will look for work. I have my social security. And we have the 401k. Some people think we are crazy but most understand. We don't want to be in a situation where there is no money for something,

  Thursday we had a blizzard. I did not measure but I heard we got between 14-16 inches. Saturday it snowed another two and today it snowed another two (just for us) but now it is raining so a nice layer of ice on top. We went out at 9am before the snow and got some stuff done. We are all safe and sound in the house till tomorrow. A plus about him not working is I don't have to worry to death that he is out in that small car, on the highway, in a snow storm, to go pick up stats and cultures, and such. We all snuggled in.  We were told that we would get our winter. Boy did we get it.

   I cannot eat Girl Scout cookie Samoas. I wondered why my gut was in so much pain yesterday.  And still today. I finally realized it was the coconut on the cookie. I had like 4 of them and that was 4 too many. Let's just say I need to stay close to home. I have been eating all the wrong things. I have said fuck it all over the place with sugar, wheat, grains, and potatoes. I have to detox myself and I have to fight the urges. Back on track. No more crap. Tonight I am making kielbasa, mashed cauliflower, and a fancy salad with chopped bacon and blue cheese crumbles added in. I wanted a nice fancy stick of sausage this week. The girls are like ewww but Hubs and I cannot wait,

  Did I tell you that I found out I am a highly intuitive Empath? I could go back and look the past month of blogs because honestly, I cannot remember.  I am going to talk more about this from time  to time. A major life can of worms has been opened for me. I have found out many things that some may totally agree with and others will just say I am crazy. Once you have been told this, you start to search out your truths. You get answers to some life long questions about yourself. I found out that I am a Indigo Child  (adult). I am highly sensitive to my surroundings and other people. So much for me to learn. I have to go to the mystical shop and buy myself a tourmaline stone to help protect me. I need to learn a lot. This is all I am going to say about this for now. If you are a empath, why not give me a shout out.

  I am done for now. I am gonna take a nap, if my colon allows me too. I will be back to my regularly scheduled programming. I am done being pitiful for now. I hope you all have a great week and no more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment