Sunday, May 8, 2016

I got a new computer!!!



OMG!!!!!!

 Okay, it is new to me. It is not completely new but it is. My friend, A, had bought her mother a computer when she moved in with her. The woman never used it. And when I say never, I mean never. Her Mom went into a nursing home recently and we had to clean out all of her Mom`s hoard. Today I asked if I could buy the laptop off of her. I needed it badly especially now that I am working on helping her sell off the hoard. She said take it. *Are you sure?* *Yes, bitch!*

   TWIRL TWIRL TWIRL TWIRL

I have a letter N! NNNNNNNnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNnnnnnnNNNNNNNNnnnnnnNNNNNN!
   
My Mother`s Day is okay. I got some flowers and they are making me dinner. It is not a spectacular display but it is something. I have nothing to complain about for this day is good.
I am gonna go now. I finished with the virus protection and deleted all the game programs my friend added. I want to give her a good defrag.
 So I will post this week. I will be planting veggies so I want to share. OMG I HAVE A NNNNNN!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Is that a picture of you over there with the short curly hair!?!? (how you like my rhymin' skills?!!?) You, my dear, are cute as a button! I'm so glad you have a N!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is kid #2. And yes she is.
    I will post a picture on IG so you can see me.

    ReplyDelete